Thursday 26 March 2009

February Pictures

Some of the many pictures I take at school and never have time to blog about. If you would like to know more about one of the pictures or materials then leave me a comment and I'll get back to you. 
Roman Arch.

Addition Chart B. This girl has finished her work and is checking her answers.

Hundred board.

Hama Bead display.

Hundred Chain.

Making something with the Hama Beads.

European flags puzzle.

Fraction circles.

Weaving.

Reading together.

Decanomial squares.

An older child doing my job for me. 

A life cycle of a bug the Little-N constructed from the pattern blocks. The bug starts off from the first green square he is pointing at.

The mother bug!

The daddy bug I believe!!

Little-N working with the pattern blocks.

Grammar work.

Classroom grown flowers.

Construction with the 'Tree Blocks'.

Decanomial Squares [can you see the resemblance to another material?]

No comments: